Among the quick weight loss diets, the fat burning diet will allow you to lose up to 5 kilos or more in a week. Drastic but effective.
The fat burning diet among the diets for fast weight loss
The fat burning diet is one of the most effective quick weight loss diets. It may not be the healthiest, but if you are looking to lose up to 5 kilos or more in a week this fat burning diet is what you are looking for.
This fat burning diet is a bit rigorous (at least the first three days), and it is not advisable to do it for more than a week like many of the quick weight loss diets. Another thing we should keep in mind is that the fat burning diet has a lot of rebound effect, so it is advisable that when you finish it, you continue with another low-calorie diet (Scardale diet, 1200 calorie diet, etc.), to avoid the rebound effect of diets for quick weight loss.
Those who have done it say that you can lose up to 5 kilos in a week (some say more, but we do not think it is healthy). Anyway, as with all quick weight loss diets, it would be advisable to consult your doctor before starting it.
The basis of this diet is the Fat Burning Soup, which you can take as much as you want and every day and some daily combinations of vegetables and greens.
Recipe of the Fat Burning Soup
- 6 large onions
- 2 green peppers
- 1 cabbage
- 1 bunch of celery
- 1 can of whole and peeled tomatoes.
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
You can add salt, pepper, curry or hot sauce.
The fat burning diet week
- Day One: Eat only the soup and fresh fruit (except bananas, figs and grapes). Drink only the Fat Burning Soup, water, natural juices, tea, coffee, no sugar.
- Day Two: Eat fresh, steamed, roasted or boiled vegetables. Do not put oil on them. Try to eat leafy green vegetables. For dinner, eat a large baked potato with a little olive oil. Do not try fruit on this day
- Day Three: This day is the combination of the two previous days, all day fruits and vegetables (without the potato in the evening).
- Day Four: Eat only the Fat Burning Soup, bananas (no more than three) and skimmed milk (3 glasses).
- Day Five: Finally it's time for meat, up to 500 grams of meat without fat or skin if you choose chicken, and up to 5 tomatoes. It is advisable to drink plenty of water on this day. Take the Fat Burning Soup at least once.
- Day Six: This day seems to be the most normal day, you will mix vegetables (as much salad as you want, or boiled vegetables) and meat (or chicken). Don't forget to take the Fat Burning Soup once.
- Day Seven: Eat brown rice, fruit juices and vegetables. Remember to drink the Fat Burning Soup at least once a day.